Thursday, October 20, 2011

Metro PCS Fantasy Creatures

Metro PCS Fantasy Creatures

I did these a while back for an Metro PCS commercial. they wanted all these mythic creatures
having mundane conversations about phone bills. I worked over a weekend to come up with these.  

                        Had fun on this one , they decided on a more traditional look in the end.
                        I did end up doing the final design but I like this one better.


 For some reason I like this guy, in the spot he had a beard and long hair, again I went  the other way.

                                                 For Petes sake would you cover your self!

                                                         that's better, not much, but better....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pirate Zombies