Wednesday, October 19, 2011

I Am Number 4


I am number 4
I did a bit of creature design on this one. Very fun monsters.




This is the final version of the Piken 






A better view of the wicked little beast






A good friend of mine Bernie Wrightson did a sketch of a mouth that had some 
really cool protruding teeth so I threw them in and BAM! instant awesome! 



this was an early pass of the Piken, Spielberg wanted a "space raptor".
 I may have gone a bit space chicken.



Again early version of the Piken



and now with the new flying squirrel attachment!




Head study




These guys were called the Mogs.
I have to say that my Mogs don't hold a candle to the ones that my Friend Simon Webber did.
We didn't end up doing the ones for the movie so who cares?


                                                                       and again
                                                                       and again....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pirate Zombies